Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its the Holiday Season....

Its that time of year again where the traffic is horrible, going to Barracks Road can take 2 hours, and there are people everywhere. While Carter may think the above, I love the Christmas season. My Pandora has been set to Nat King Cole since the day after Thanksgiving. Our tree is up, now straight ( thanks grandma and grandpa) and decorated. There are elves all over my house making sure Jack and Harper are going to end up on the nice list. Jack has a few Christmas outfits that he is trying to wear out before December 25th and he won't be able to wear them again.

Carter and I were planning to just get Jack a stocking this year, but that idea is quickly disappearing. I asked Carter which toy to get Jack and he said why can't he have both?? So I bought both:) His stocking will definitely be overflowing when Santa visits.

Here are some Christmasy pictures of Jack. Don't be surprised if you see one of them on a Christmas card...




No comments:

Post a Comment