Monday, July 18, 2011

Unpacked???

So as of tomorrow, we will have been in Santa Clara for 3 weeks and I am unpacked???. Right, the three boxes of books under the desk, the one random bathroom box, and the one box in the living room that I cant bring myself to move to the garage, don't count right?? The to do list is still a million miles long, and keeps getting longer, smog checks, returning cable boxes, findng a post office are all the errands that seem to take me a whole day to do. Target and the grocery store are becoming slightly more easy. I did spend awhile looking for corn syrup the other day. Umm, why wasn't it in the baking aisle?? I still dont know.

Jack and I are getting into some sort of vague routine. Harper is now only barking at every other noise she hears, instead of every one. Carter is working away and not hating the commute too much (yet). We do really like the apartment, but we want to be closer to Stanford and we want to be in more of a community and less of corporate housing ( Cisco, Oracle, McAfee are all within walking distance of the complex).

That's my quick update. Jack is throwing all of his food onto the floor for Harper to eat. I take it he is done. Hopefully, I'll write blog more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment